Rammstein 2019 Milton Keynes .... anyone going?

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6123
in Guitar tFB Trader
Managed to get two tickets to see RAMMSTEIN AT MK arena... apparently this live show is going to be incredible.... anyone else going? I can’t wait!
Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
    My wife is keen to go. And, i shit you not, take our boys too. They are 6 and 8. And they love Rammstein - nothing quite like a 6 yr old moshing out to and singing Du Hast.
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
    I think I am, abroad at moment so sent money to a mate. He's either got me a ticket or bought a new car with it!

They were amazing at download last time they played, couldn't pass up the opportunity.
  • richhrichh Frets: 450
    Yes, I'm going with the wife.  We saw them at Download in 2016, and this should be even better!

I'm also looking forward to hearing the new album.
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    I can't imagine listening to them voluntarily, but they are incredibly entertaining live. Also, metal at Milton Keynes always reminds of that Bill Bailey bit about seeing Marilyn Manson there.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    Would love to. Great band. One of the best (unknown outside this genre) drummers in the world IMHO too...
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • I was about to buy tickets until I realised I have a family commitment that day so can't go :-(

Saw them at Pink Pop a few years ago and they were outstanding. 
  • BluebeardBluebeard Frets: 228
    Incredible gig. One of the best live shows I have ever seen.
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    Kalimna said:
    My wife is keen to go. And, i shit you not, take our boys too. They are 6 and 8. And they love Rammstein - nothing quite like a 6 yr old moshing out to and singing Du Hast.
    Surely there is an age limit?

They do very graphic simulated sex on stage...

If you do insist on taking young children I'd advise staying at the back of the crowd, the heat at a Rammstein show gets intense. Seriously, it can be unbearably hot.