SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Full kemper profiler rack, remote, rack case and power amp - SOLD

ash96ash96 Frets: 61
edited November 2018 in Amps £
Realised I’m never going to fully switch to kemper anytime soon as I’m loving experimenting with pedals and amps so am thinking of selling the kemper and going the two notes route for recording and just use my normal Gigging amps.

All in in great condition, works perfectly etc. 

Ideally I’d sell the lot together, but will split everything bar the remote and kemper (unless i can sell both separately at the same time) as they seem to be easier to shift as a pair.

kemper profiler rack
kemper remote
Harley Benton GPA400 power amp
gator rack case
and all cables etc

The whole lot for £1500  SOLD

Pictures of the kemper added, will photo the lot in the rack tomorrow.
Note - The thing that looks like a scratch on the screen is just in the plastic thats still on the screen. I'll take some more pics tomorrow.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1264
    ash96 said:
    Ideally I’d sell the lot together, but will split everything bar the remote and kemper (unless i can sell both separately at the same time) as they seem to be easier to shift as a pair.
    It's actually quite opposite, many of those who bought kemper are now also looking for remote. They seem to sell quite quick on their own, as long as not priced like brand new.
    I own both so not trying to gain anything here ;)

• ash96ash96 Frets: 61
    KrisGee said:
    ash96 said:
    It's actually quite opposite, many of those who bought kemper are now also looking for remote. They seem to sell quite quick on their own, as long as not priced like brand new.
    I own both so not trying to gain anything here ;)

Yeah happy to sell the remote on its own, but often people are buying the kemper to gig so want both. Reduces the expense of them having to buy the remote full price new.
  • AndyJPAndyJP Frets: 219
    Would you sell the power amp separately mate?
    AndyJP said:
    Would you sell the power amp separately mate?
    Probably, I think people are interested in the kemper / remote so could split it all tbh, drop me a PM.
    All Sold Now