SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Pedalboard

John_PJohn_P Frets: 2749
edited August 2013 in FX £
Hi,
I'm thinking about replacing my current board (a spider xl) with something slightly bigger.

Internal measurements need to be at least 77cm x 45cm

Happy to use ppg or trade/px  (especially my old board!)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I think I can help you on this bud, I'll measure up in a bit. I've just downgraded to a smaller one, and the big one is just sitting in the garage.

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    i have an xxl version (I think its). Is that of any interest.

I think it's this one. Any use?
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2749

I think I can help you on this bud, I'll measure up in a bit. I've just downgraded to a smaller one, and the big one is just sitting in the garage.
      Thanks -  let me know, it was your tremonti for sale that reminded me I would like another one but my last one wouldn't fit so I need more spare :)
    dogload said:
    i have an xxl version (I think its). Is that of any interest.

I think it's this one. Any use?
    That could be perfect - can you double check the size please and let me know how much you want - thanks!
    Sure thing. I'll measure it tomorrow and let you know.
  • geepers0677geepers0677 Frets: 119
    edited August 2013
    Mine is this one.

Not as wide as you are looking for, but longer. It has some holes drilled into the carpet surface as I ran my powerstation under the board separating signal and power lines. Can confirm the Tremonti (still for sale btw) fits in height wise!

I reckon 45 quid would do it, happy for collection, or get it ready for a courier to collect if you wanted to arrange that.
    As you can see its in great condition, with the small exception of one of the T bolts visible through one of the holes. Doesn't make any difference to the integrity of the board at all. In fact, my wah sat right over it and you couldn't see it.

Some photos: 
    Old rig

All the best,
    geepers

Damn -  that's the kind of thing I want but the sizes don't work for me...   so long as it's solid I don't mind the condition but I need the extra depth to fit pedals above the g system (drive pedals in loops)   I've just tried to workout a layout of having pedals at the side of the G but it just doesn't quite fit -  thanks for checking though,  I might be in touch about the tremonti as I would like another one if I sort the board.
  • No prob! 

Hi John
    Just had a quick measure up. The external dimensions are around 86x52x17 cm. It's under a pile of stuff at the minute so i didn't get the internal dimensions.
    Here's a pic of it when I used to use it, if it's any help. It's got velcro on the (removable) board. You'll know what the hardware is like- heavy duty twisty catches and handles.
    How does 60 quid posted sound?
    Hi Dogload
    dogload said:
    Hi John
    Just had a quick measure up. The external dimensions are around 86x52x17 cm. It's under a pile of stuff at the minute so i didn't get the internal dimensions.
    Here's a pic of it when I used to use it, if it's any help. It's got velcro on the (removable) board. You'll know what the hardware is like- heavy duty twisty catches and handles.
    How does 60 quid posted sound?
    Hi,
    That sounds great - pm sent to sort payment etc