Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Next Boss Waza Craft?

What's Hot

Comments

• I reckon the fuzz as mentioned.....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
    edited November 2018
    Octafish said:
    FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz seems like a posdible candidate.  
    That's what I came here to say...
    I love the gain boost on my FZ-2, loud as....
    Well it'll help bring down the current ebay prices of the original FZ-2's
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7338
    edited November 2018
    I was jokingly gonner say TU-1 - but bugger me, they already done a TU-3  ffs...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    How much are they going for these days?
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • How about a Roland Space Echo squeezed into a compact boss enclosure?
    I know it's not a Boss, but there is this...

I've nearly bought one several times as they seem to be a bit of a bargain but on youtube demos they always sound a bit, hmm, not quite there. You also need to plug them into the online editor to do more interesting stuff ( although I'm not saying Boss would not do this). However, bit of an example to Boss that something similar might fly. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    How much are they going for these days?
    I got mine for £120 but I've seen them go for £180 - prices all over the place tbh. They don't hang about too long on Ebay
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    edited November 2018

FZ-2 is a good call as they haven't Waza'd a fuzz yet.   The HM-2 would be another good candidate and would sell bucketloads.

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2897
    I'd love a FZ2W!

More practically thinking, a GE7 with the noise issues fixed would be great. A custom mode that gave you the option to add distortion/gain would be cool for those who like to use EQ as a boost but sometimes find it a bit too clean a boost.
  • TTBZ said:
    I'd love a FZ2W!

More practically thinking, a GE7 with the noise issues fixed would be great. A custom mode that gave you the option to add distortion/gain would be cool for those who like to use EQ as a boost but sometimes find it a bit too clean a boost.

I like your thinking on the GE7W. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72312
    They don't really need to Waza Craft the FZ-2, just reissue it...

Likewise the DF-2, which would be my other suggestion.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• I know it's not a Waza idea, but I wish Boss had done a RV20. Using all the sounds from the RV5/6 but with option of having 4 presets and tap tempo, like the DD20. I'd have had that in a heart beat. The RV500 with some of the RV5/6 modulated style verbs would've been vastly better, sadly it's rather dull and uninspiring
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    A Boss Waza Slow Gear could be cool .. the original Slow Gear is worth a lot of money and TC Electronics have released a 'clone' that's OK.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72312
    Fretwired said:
    A Boss Waza Slow Gear could be cool .. the original Slow Gear is worth a lot of money and TC Electronics have released a 'clone' that's OK.
    Good call. The 'Waza' feature could be a volume control to bring the output level up - I found mine unusable live because by taking the attack off it reduces the apparent volume a long way. Bought for £20 and sold for £200 though, so it wasn't all bad :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    JezWynd said:

PN-2 is another obvious candidate though I'm not sure what additional features they could bring - perhaps take the VB-2 route and just add a 'more' option?
    For me the only problem with the PN-2 is that it just doesn't go quite fast enough. Otherwise it's perfect!

Maybe a Waza PH-2 would be useful.
  • PS3?
  • Turns out it's not a pedal...

<space for hire>
  • XLR out with built in IR, post power amp FX loop and boost, amp switching from single board, and attenuation. I'm sold!
  • XLR out with built in IR, post power amp FX loop and boost, amp switching from single board, and attenuation. I'm sold!
    Don't forget...it'll be at Waza prices too. Cast your mind back to the Waza amp...£2.5k for a solid state amp and cab ;)
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom