eBay Content: "The Minarik Inferno is..."

What's Hot

"...the most scientifically advanced electric guitar ever built."

"But we totally f*cked up on the aesthetics."

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 27586
    I'm not sure Parker, Teuffel, Line6, or Gittler would agree. 
    (non-exhaustive list) 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16547
    That description is brilliant
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14034
    tFB Trader
    'Each individual flame tongue was designed to produce a certain frequency response, giving the Minarik Inferno the most balanced and widest tone spectrum unmatched by any other guitar on the market today'

Well that is a big shame - Only one for sale and based on the above comment w'll all want one
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    I don't really need two...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    You could say I don't really need one...

• The phrases “Minarik Guitars” and “Scientifically Advanced” aren’t ones which you’d generally expect to see together.

”Minarik Guitars” and “Tasteless Shite” or “Aesthetic Bling Horror”, maybe... ;)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14323
    So far, today's humorous eBay guitar miscellany consists of a Chibson Frehley LP with non-operational pyrotechnics and this licking flames monstrosity. I detect a theme. That theme is ...

burn them!

Be seeing you.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BigsbyBigsby Frets: 2913
    " Looks amazing hung on a wall and delivers incredible sound when played. It has had infrequent use over the years and is in nearly-new condition."

The second sentence suggests it looks better hanging on a wall than it sounds when played. And if that's true, judging by the photos, the sound must be incredible - as in, incredibly bad.
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3426
    'Each individual flame tongue was designed to produce a certain frequency response, giving the Minarik Inferno the most balanced and widest tone spectrum unmatched by any other guitar on the market today'

Well that is a big shame - Only one for sale and based on the above comment w'll all want one
    Sounds as far-fetched as the rest of the tonewood snake oil that gets rehashed in the guitar world daily.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Interesting....but I think I'll stick with my current guitar. It's perfectly imperfect.....I spend more time fiddling (ooh er missus) with it than playing on it......

• scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11262
    "Every design feature on this body shape has a purpose."

So there's a little thingy to hang your sickbag on?

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    edited November 2018
    Huh.. I didn't know that upper and lower frequencies were dependent on the left or right side of a guitar... learn something new everyday. Thank you Science!