SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS/FT- Fender Todd Krause Masterbuilt Stratocaster '69

What's Hot
GauGau Frets: 43
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
Another piece in the eternal hunt for the right one... no ok, i'm just a guy who constantly changes gear instead of playing it anymore D D
Got this in June in a rampage for a big head Strat with maple fretboard. 
Wonderful instrument, painting and relic work is one of the best I had my hands on. Plays HUGE and extremely defined, very different from my late '61 masterbuilt, just to give a reference.

It is a 2014 repro of transitional '69 strats, so obviously 4 bolts, big head, black logo, poly finish on neck with nitro on the front head (this was done to preserve decals in those years). Black over 3 tone sunburst, handwound '69 custom pickups, 9.5" radius, 6105 frets (not vintage ones, the only other unit of this series I saw had vintage frets. Not this one), sorted alder body.

Really top notch one. Black case with chrome Fender logo, certificate and all candies and tags included as shipped from the factory.
Not a cheap one, asking for 4K£ + shipping.

Fun fact: on the spec sheet, the head decal is referred to as "Malmsteen decal"  

Instrument is located in Italy, I already bought and sold here. 
Cheers,

2reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments