Was watching this video from Tim pierce and saw this mini offering

Looks cool!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
  • jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 753
    edited November 2018
    Interesting!! I wish there was a bass knob on these - makes it hard to use with a blackface amp with anything other than a tele bridge pickup...
  • Interesting!! I wish there was a bass knob on these - makes it hard to use with a blackface ampnwith anything other than a tele bridge pickup...
    I can't I ever suffered myself.

I know @impmann has said the same thing before.

ODR-S is always a good work around
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3971
    edited November 2018
    Yes more mini pedals for the mini board.

I'm kind of upset they didn't announce this to me first.

I'd have to knock something off though, TS mini? Tumnus? Prestige boost? Rat clone? I think it might be the JHS that gets the chop.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7763
    edited November 2018
    Interesting!! I wish there was a bass knob on these - makes it hard to use with a blackface amp with anything other than a tele bridge pickup...

The visual sound VS-XO has a bass cut on the ODR-1 half. They are bargains used too.

Fwiw on the Gearslutz thread its been confirmed (by the designer too) that the mini has tighter bass. 
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12663
    Interesting!! I wish there was a bass knob on these - makes it hard to use with a blackface ampnwith anything other than a tele bridge pickup...
    I can't I ever suffered myself.

I know @impmann has said the same thing before.

ODR-S is always a good work around
    Yes, I’m not a fan of the ‘spectrum’ control. 

Not a bad pedal but at that price there’s a lot of competition. It used to be great due to the price etc now, I’m not so sure...
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.