REDUCED - Yamaha THR10C for sale

TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 3107
edited November 2018 in Amps £
Mint condition Yamaha THR10C Inc Yamaha power supply

NOW £150

Located in Swindon

Can post at cost
"Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

  • rze99rze99 Frets: 99
    Bump.

    Love mine. I like my Teles through the Matchless clone.

    Also a very good portable sound tube for phones and pods. great for the Summer.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 3107
    Reduced in price, but not awesomeness :-) 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 3107
    Perfect home noodling amp 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • rlwrlw Frets: 1755
    edited November 2018
    Whereabouts are you (and the amp...)? Ah Swindon.......mmmm
    any idea of postage cost and I guess that you have the box and packaging.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 3107
    rlw said:
    Whereabouts are you (and the amp...)? Ah Swindon.......mmmm
    any idea of postage cost and I guess that you have the box and packaging.
    I don't have the box - I'll message the ex and see if it's in her loft if it's important? 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • rlwrlw Frets: 1755
    TimmyO said:
    rlw said:
    Whereabouts are you (and the amp...)? Ah Swindon.......mmmm
    any idea of postage cost and I guess that you have the box and packaging.
    I don't have the box - I'll message the ex and see if it's in her loft if it's important? 
    Only for posting ;)
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 3107
    rlw said:
    TimmyO said:
    rlw said:
    Whereabouts are you (and the amp...)? Ah Swindon.......mmmm
    any idea of postage cost and I guess that you have the box and packaging.
    I don't have the box - I'll message the ex and see if it's in her loft if it's important? 
    Only for posting ;)
    I was going to bubble wrap it but if you prefer I can put it in a thin cardboard box :-) 

    Insured postage is £15 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 3107
    (NB box being found/not-found will have no bearing on the price ) 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 3107
    Box has been found :-) 


    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • SFS??
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Sign In or Register to comment.