anyone had problem with Alexander Pribora?

Hi,
I ordered a set of pickups from Alexander Pribora on 1st November & I  have enquired a number of times to see if they are on their way, but had no response. Has anyone had any issues with non delivery?

Brian.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3003
    I’ve bought from him twice in the past without issue but that was a year or so ago 
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2925
    tFB Trader
    Also bought a while ago, I'm sure mine took 3 weeks or so, his ebay estimated times run 3-4 weeks. Not replying isn't great though.
  • AlvinAlvin Frets: 414
    Recently had a pickup off him (very good) , took about 2 1/2 weeks - possibly a bit longer .  He is a one man operation (could have been ill?) and seems to make them to order so could have a backlog of orders to make up  , I wouldn't be overly concerned yet . I was actually surprised how quick mine turned up , i know what China's post is like and wondered if it could be the same from Russia.    There could also be a language barrier , he might have someone else that has done the wording for him and he just see's an order and address to send to .     If you ordered on 1st November that is really only just over two working weeks . I wouldn't be concerned for at least another week or so (and personally wouldn't have started chasing him yet) .  
    Mine were also sent by recorded delivery , that looks like  he want's to make sure you receive your orders .
  • MototechMototech Frets: 102
    I've just received an email from him, apparently he lost my order! 
    Let us know what you think of them , yet to hear anything bad .