SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Passive PA Subs

What's Hot
bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 64

Hi

I'm looking for a pair of passive PA subs. My preference is for 15s, but I would consider a single 2x15 cab. BW equipped Peaveys would be ideal!

What do you have?

Cheers

Ben

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 64
    Bump
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30888
    edited May 2014

Reading that thread title, if you were gay, effectively you're soliciting a rent boy with a very painful piercing.....

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3586
    I have a pair of these Electrovoice Qrx 1 x !8" subs. Proper pro audio stuff which are very accurate. They are in all round padded covers and I bought a spare driver that I never used.

http://www.electrovoice.com/product.php?id=192

You won't get two in your average estate car with much other gear though. ;-)

• vizviz Frets: 10691
    I need some carlsbro 600w actives if anyone's trying to get rid of them.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 64
    I'm looking to spend about £200 for the pair.

Ben