online learning

D28boyD28boy Frets: 6
our band is having a little lay off for a few months  and so I thought I'd do some learning online...

I've found the FREE  Your Guitar Academy site which has some decent lessons for solo's etc but it has no tabs. I did get a couple of DVD learners from Licklibrary ages ago  but again no tabs with the lessons . I find it a bit tricky going backwards and forwards on a lap top etc. Can anyone recommend what they think is the best site for lead lessons...Not so much theory but just well presented easy to follow and accurate leads with a good selection to work through ...Rock please
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• One option is just to choose some favourite solos and google "trackname guitar solo lesson" or similar.  If your tastes are reasonably mainstream there's a lot of easily accessibly material out there.
    “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wise people so full of doubts.” Bertrand Russell

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter