SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Yamaha Montage 7

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6101
edited December 2018 in Studio & Rec £
I'm downsizing from the Montage to another forumite's Motif, as I rarely use the FM synthesis on the Montage.

Full colour touch screen, ribbon controller, sequencer, 16-part multitimbral, 76-keys with velocity and aftertouch, multi-channel USB interface for audio and MIDI. Over 5.5GB of samples built-in and space for 1.75GB of your own. You get 128 voices of sample/rompling and another 128 voices of FM-X (Yamaha's most advanced FM implementation, with 8 operators and the ability to layer 8 FM sounds per note).

With up to 8 parts per note and up to 8 sounds per part, mixing FM and sample parts, you can create huge layered sounds. The 8 blue switches allow you to create variations/scenes, and the (ahem) Superknob lets you assign multiple parameters for huge variations with one twiddle.

It will load any Motif patch (squillions online) and Yamaha keeps releasing new stuff for it - Boesndorfer piano, etc. If you have your own synths to sample, there's a FREE version of SampleRobot - https://www.yamahasynth.com/montage-category/introducing-samplerobot-montage-edition - that lets you create autosampled patches and upload them to the Montage.

Price: £1699 collection only from Cambridge.

Possible trades: Neumann KH 80/120 monitors, Novation Bass Station 2.

(Apologies for the rubbish photos - I'll try to take better ones. But the synth is in A1 condition.)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom