SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: USA Jackson Soloist EDS

What's Hot
StevepageStevepage Frets: 3047
edited November 2019 in Guitars £
Since my Amp and G system aren't shifting, I'm considering selling my soloist. It was a dream to finally get one after years of wanting but I've got my eyes on other things now. Not desperate to sell so my price is firm. I'd happily deliver it myself if you're within 100 miles.

Made in 1993. Mostly original except for 2 things

Neck pickup changed to a SD Lil 59. However I do have the original pickup somewhere
The original case smell of cat pee so it has a new SKB hardcase.

There is a small chip in the top coat of paint on the tip of the headstock.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/maliciousteve/20170504_194426_zpsnvobydyr.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/maliciousteve/20170504_194444_zpsivjcvkds.jpg

These are older pictures so I'll take some new ones this weekend. 

Fantastic playing and sounding guitar. A fantastic example of what Jackson were/are all about. 

£1400 firm.
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
    Gets a thumbs up from me! They all have that lacquer lift on the point of the headstock.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 694
    I never used to dig that finish, preferring the more 'extreme' ones. Now though? Man, that is the best one they do. Probably only Ghost Flame comes close (and I only really like that on King Vs).
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28331
    I like that very much!
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3047
    Pulling from sale as other stuff has sold
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Ok so circumstances have changed and sadly I have to sell pretty much everything I own. So this is back up for sale. I'll also have another Jackson and a Charvel up for sale later today too. Possibly my Helix LT too
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    That doesn't sound good Steve. Hope all's well. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

Haven’t really been playing this that much over the last few months. So would there be any interesting trades out there for this?
  • Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 324
    I'd trade you a Jackson 1986 Soloist, not too different but it has EMG's and Floyd Rose that's top mounted
    Thanks for the offer. Let me think on it a bit. If I had cash I'd buy it straight away but as a trade it's a bit similar to my own Soloist. Still, let me think it over!