SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED - Mesa Stiletto Ace Combo 1x12 - PRICE DROP to £600 - BARGAIN!!!!

What's Hot
welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1812
edited January 2019 in Amps £
Mesa Stiletto Ace 50 watt combo in black with footswitch, manual, spare valves (complete set + extra EL34's), Mesa cover and Roqsolid Cover, Casters etc

All in A1 condition, the handle on the amp has a little damage (scuffed leather but is structurally sound) and is covered with gaffa, however a new one can be sourced through hotrox if it bothers you, has never bothered me.

Plexi/Marshall vibed amp with a great clean sound too, loads of sounds in it and has been 100% reliable, never ever let me down and is the amp that knocked my Shiva off 1st position - they get a bad rap with the Mesa Fanbase as they sound completely different to a rectifier or a Mark series - 2 channels, 1 will do clean or crunch, the other does the higher gain stuff and there's enough of that to cover anything!! - global solo too, fx loop, switchable down via the Diode/Rectifier switches and the half power variac stuff - super versatile amp.

Yes, its heavy but unless you have girly arms then its not that bad, I have gigged it for last 2 years and its been everywhere - up/down stairs, over car parks etc etc and its never got too much..

Collection or meet only as it will be a sod to post - South Wales so M4 up to Severn Bridge or M50 type of thing.

Absolute Bargain IMO.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments