SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Possible Wtb - Baja 50s Telecaster

What's Hot
Have a Telecaster itch that might need scratching and a Baja looks like it might do the job.

Anyone got one for sale?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4694
    No
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I went through a similar phase and ended up buying the Am Std 'cos it was that bit better.  If budget is tight, the Lite Ash models were pretty good as well.
  • Only better if you prefer thin modern c necks over a nice chunky v and standard pups over custom shop ;)
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2281
    Hi Phil 
    I could be persuaded to let my '50s FSR Baja go. It is in the limited edition 60th Anniversary White Blonde. Only a Limited run of 250 were ever produced in this finish.

I've made so many custom build Teles and have other white blondes... so this one just isn't getting used which is shame. 

It is a perfect shade of trans white blonde, looking like a more expensive guitar.  Very clean. There are couple of tiny semi-visible dents, no chips anywhere. There is some fret wear on the first 3 frets for the G which I've shown but nothing that affects playing and plenty of life left. Gig bag. No smoke or pets.

Just uploaded these.  I'd take £525 plus cost of postage

https://imgur.com/a/YQ5sge7

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @PhilM DM'd
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2177
    Hi Phil, I bought one new about 6 months ago and it hasn’t left the house. Had it setup including a fret finish that cost £100. Plays lovely, but I just prefer my Strat so it’s only had a couple of hours out the case. It was the first Tele I bought. Let me know if you’re interested and we can discuss a price. Thanks 
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 607
    rze99 said:
    Hi Phil 
    I could be persuaded to let my '50s FSR Baja go. It is in the limited edition 60th Anniversary White Blonde. Only a Limited run of 250 were ever produced in this finish.

I've made so many custom build Teles and have other white blondes... so this one just isn't getting used which is shame. 

It is a perfect shade of trans white blonde, looking like a more expensive guitar.  Very clean. There are couple of tiny semi-visible dents, no chips anywhere. There is some fret wear on the first 3 frets for the G which I've shown but nothing that affects playing and plenty of life left. Gig bag. No smoke or pets.

Just uploaded these.  I'd take £525 plus cost of postage

https://imgur.com/a/YQ5sge7

That is a very tidy guitar!
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3654
    I bought one in the summer (blonde, 50s spec).  I had been tempted way back when they first came out but went for a cheaper Lite Ash model - which I later sold.  The Baja thing niggled away at me so this year I got one.

I love the baseball bat neck and it's got a great range of tones thanks to the 4 way + S1 switch.  All very usable.

At the moment I'm playing it 'straight out of the box' but I'll probably treat it to a pro set up and some compensated saddles in the New Year.  Definitely the pick of the Teles in this price range.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom