SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS Peavey HP Special USA Carved Top Sunburst - SOLD

What's Hot
icu81b4icu81b4 Frets: 368
edited June 2019 in Guitars £
Hi All, 

I'm going to be selling the majority of my equipment as I'm getting on in years and whilst I love having these instruments and they have been very well cared for I can no longer justify having them stored in the corner of the studio. 

This item for sale is one of the most useful guitars I have owned as it is capable of a myriad of tones and is beautifully appointed with a thick maple cap and a superb neck which shows some marginal fretware to the first few frets but still plays beautifully and has lots of life in them yet, apart from that the guitar is like new.  

Details as follows:- 

HP Special CT USA - Sunburst (2009)
25 1/2" scale with 22 frets
Oil-finished, highly figured asymmetrical birdseye maple neck w/ graphite reinforcement
Three-on-a-side headstock w/ enclosed die-cast Schaller machine heads
Three-way pickup selector
Offset basswood body w/ sculpted neck joint
Bound, figured maple arch top
Two custom-wound HP Special humbucking pickups w/ coil taps
Fully floating, Floyd Rose-licensed, double-locking tremolo
Patent-pending Lok Block system-sets tremolo to "down" only or fully floating
Master volume & tone control
Strung with .009-.042 gauge Ernie Ball Slinky Strings

Price £750 <<<< PRICE DROP 

See review below of Guitar World platinum award winner by searching for Peavey HP Special USA on YouTube

The pictures have been posted here... 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments