Xbox one horror/puzzle solving games for a noob?

What's Hot
zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
I've recently bought an Xbox one S and was wondering if you fine peeps could recommend any decent horror/puzzle solving games please? I like the look of Resident evil 7 especially as they've made it first person, is it any good or is it best avoided? Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Tomorrow will be a good day.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Resi 7 is meant to be quite good. Resi 4 is probably also available on Xbox in some remaster form or other, and is a classic. 

Resi 2 is getting a full remake right now and should be out soon after xmas. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    Resi 7 is meant to be quite good. Resi 4 is probably also available on Xbox in some remaster form or other, and is a classic. 

Resi 2 is getting a full remake right now and should be out soon after xmas. 
    I remember playing Resident evil 2 when it first came out, cracking game I look forward to it coming out.

Has anyone played L.A Noire? I'm quite intrigued by it.
  • Yeah, not bad. A little slow, but an interesting crime investigation thing that's done well.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    I’d have a look at Catherine on the back compatibility and The Missing JJ Macfield and the Island of Memories.

• The remaster of the original Resident Evil is really good.  It's available on PS4 so I'd imagine it's on Xbox One as well.

Possibly a bit left field (it's neither horror or a puzzle game) but if you've never played it before the Dark Souls Remaster might be worth checking out.  Brilliant action RPG which is dripping with atmosphere.  Lots of back story/lore to get into if that's your thing or you can pretty much ignore the story and treat it as a slash 'em up with some fantastic bosses.  It's also notoriously difficult - it's up to you whether that's a good thing or not!
    I've just ordered Bendy and the ink machine after watching clips on YouTube, it looks quite good, anyone played it?

• Outlast is alright
  • Murdered, Blackwood Crossing on remaster from 360

The Witness, which I'm not sure that I liked, but it's certainly a noodle--scratcher.
  • The Talos Principle.  Definitely owes a nod to Portal, but an excellent puzzle game in its own right.  Looks superb, too.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    RS7 is awesome, although the ending is a bit... err.... you'll see

I very much enjoyed it
  • Call of Cthulhu?
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2896
    Not horror but Life Is Strange is an awesome puzzle type game.
    Thank you for all your suggestions, I'll check them all out soon. Do any of you have a preferred seller, I normally flit between eBay and Amazon although Game have had some good deals on recently.
  • thegamecollection.net tend to be my go to 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • i enjoyed soma on ps4 am certain it's on xb1 
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90