SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Friedman Custom 3 Channel Smallbox Head Only - CAB IS SOLD "PICS ADDED" PRICE DROP

Jim77Jim77 Frets: 5
edited July 2019 in Amps £

For Sale, a Friedman Smallbox Custom 3 Channel Head and matching Friedman 2x12
Cab.      *HEAD ONLY CAB SOLD*

The head is the custom 3 channel version of the Smallbox, so it has an independent 3rd volume control with a boost that is modelled on the High gain sounds of legendary Brown Eye amp. This incarnation is the same as the “wildwood” version favoured by Greg Koch.
To my knowledge these are only available in the UK from Peach Guitars which is where I got it from around 2 yrs ago. Price for both head and cab was £3600.
I love the amp but unfortunately have to go down the Kemper route for touring abroad now. 

Its been gigged so there are some signs of use, but it’s in great condition and sounds phenomenal.

I’d rather sell the head and cab together, although may split if the deal is right.

Any questions please hit me up.

Pics.

Collection prefered due to weight. 
Either Essex or SW London
£2500 ono 

Now £1750 ono For the head. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments