Ebay buyers are dumb?

What's Hot
Aren't they?

I have some gear listed with very accurate and comprehensive descriptions, and pics.

In come the questions:

Q: 'Hey mate, does it have any damage? I want a mint one"
A: "Read the listing description and look at the pics" followed by a cut and paste from the listing

Q: well about 5 Q's so far... "would you trade for my ***********?"
A: "No, read the listing" followed by cut and paste from the listing"

Q: Whereabouts are you mate?
A: Read the listing, followed by cut and paste from the listing"

Q: "Don't worry about immediate shipping mate, I'm abroad at the minute and don't get back for a few days"
A: "I recommend you place a bid and win the auction before we discuss shipping arrangements mate"

FFS

3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• You’re right. Ebayers are dumb.

Can you list your stuff on the FX£ Section on here, so we can give you a good trolling?
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3396
    Any trades?
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CNUTS

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3435
    People like to just confirm what you have listed, in case you have cut and pasted the description.
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Also , why would you leave discussing shipping arrangements until after you win the auction? Clearly ebayers are not all dumb?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24260
    Sorry to depress you but it's not ebayers that are dumb.  Ebayers are people.  It's people who are dumb.  Billions of them everywhere....  thick as pigshit.  It's generally considered uncool to point this out...  frequently by people who are thick as pigshit or more often by people who aren't thick as pigshit but believe in political correctness over reality and defend the idea that fuckwits the world over should be treated the same as normal people.

Fuckwits, dingbats, clagnuts and imbeciles should be rounded up and put into "Dumbass Detention Centres".  I've always said that Hitler had the right idea, just the wrong demographic.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2423
    And there we have it, 6 replies in and Godwin's Law proves correct once again
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8188
    What's your best price for cash?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Can anyone remember who started that thread about Ebayers being Dumb?
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13938
    edited November 2018
    robgilmo said:
    Also , why would you leave discussing shipping arrangements until after you win the auction? Clearly ebayers are not all dumb?
    I'm not having that, the shipping price is listed along with delivery service, it's simple. the helmet asking the question hadn't bid and had no intention of bidding along with most of the other time wasting tosser wannabes that can't afford the high end gear I'm selling and are just window shopping poor arse chav scum sending bullshit questions for no reason than to make them think they can afford to buy.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Hattigol said:
    What's your best price for cash?
    Cash this in you MF

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I'm not worth remembering.

my tombstone will say “who was he?”

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_Fab said:
    Sorry to depress you but it's not ebayers that are dumb.  Ebayers are people.  It's people who are dumb.  Billions of them everywhere....  thick as pigshit.  It's generally considered uncool to point this out...  frequently by people who are thick as pigshit or more often by people who aren't thick as pigshit but believe in political correctness over reality and defend the idea that fuckwits the world over should be treated the same as normal people.

Fuckwits, dingbats, clagnuts and imbeciles should be rounded up and put into "Dumbass Detention Centres".  I've always said that Hitler had the right idea, just the wrong demographic.
    You don't depress me, I somewhat agree with you.

I'm not worth remembering.

my tombstone will say “who was he?”
    My Tombstone will say " Beneath the Sod, lies another one"
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    robgilmo said:
    I'm not having that, the shipping price is listed along with delivery service, it's simple. the helmet asking the question hadn't bid and had no intention of bidding along with most of the other time wasting tosser wannabes that can't afford the high end gear I'm selling and are just window shopping poor arse chav scum sending bullshit questions for no reason than to make them think they can afford to buy.
    That wasn't his question , he asked you if you would be prepared to put off shipping for a few days if Im not mistaken? I think its a valid question, but then again I am used to keeping customer relations on good terms, I reckon you might just have lost a possible sale there. There is an option on eBay to not receive enquiries, but I have never bought from someone who isnt prepared to answer questions regarding their products.
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    edited November 2018
    robgilmo said:
    robgilmo said:
    That wasn't his question , he asked you if you would be prepared to put off shipping for a few days if Im not mistaken? I think its a valid question, but then again I am used to keeping customer relations on good terms, I reckon you might just have lost a possible sale there. There is an option on eBay to not receive enquiries, but I have never bought from someone who isnt prepared to answer questions regarding their products.
    The 'helmet' was not even asking a question. A question would be "Would you be willing to delay posting the item out if I win the auction?".

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Said it many times before....

People who ask questions don't buy.

I ignore them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2038
    robgilmo said:
    Wow I knew where you were coming from but any sympathy I had when out the window with the above. Hopefully you read that back and see it for yourself but ironically it totally lacks class. 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8188
    What are you selling, fella - rage in a jar?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    A big bag of angry?