PA Options - Bose L1 vs RCF JMix EVOX8 vs Hughes and Kettner Era 2

Now that my band is no more, I'm considering starting up a solo acoustic project. I don't fancy lugging about a huge PA system, so was considering one of the following options,
Bose L1 Model 1S, RCF JMix EVOX8, or as a slightly different choice, Hughes and Kettner Era 2. Does anybody have any experience with these?

I have tried the Bose L1 Compact in the past, and found that quite good, but I'm thinking about the potential need for more inputs (which puts the Era 2 in to doubt). 

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have a couple of friends who use the L1 system and are very happy with it, two guitars.
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31523
    I use either a single or a pair of JBL Eon Ones for acoustic gigs because they sounded better than the Bose, but I do use a small external mixer for bigger gigs. 

For acoustic guitar and voice though, the frequencies chosen in the rather limited onboard mixer are really pretty good. 
  • I’ve been through everything and my favourite by far is the Line 6 Stagesource. It’s a PA in one box and sounds fantastic, built well too.
  • If your contemplating the Era 2 then have a look at AER offerings, for my tuppence worth I would also have a look at HK Lucas Nano systems which would be my preferred option
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk