Open University B Mus

What's Hot
BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 735
Anyone done this? Or any modules off this course?

Thanks Andy
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9301
    I didn't know they did one. Last time I looked there were only a few musical modules and to do any of those you had to do a "foundation course" on The Impact of Religion on Victorian Society - or some such bollocks that wasn't relevant. I get that people who have not done a 3rd level education before might need some kind of foundation course to get them used to the methods of study but (i) I think the foundation course ought to be relevant (ii) a foundation course shouldn't be necessary if you've already got a degree in something else.

If they've really bucked their ideas up and got a proper music degree course together then good luck to them, but tbh I stopped looking years ago
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 5093
    I looked into it but it was more expensive than I thought it would be. How much is it now?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 735
    viz said:
    I looked into it but it was more expensive than I thought it would be. How much is it now?
    Bloody expensive unless u live in Wales
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 19125
    What do you hope to gain from doing a BMus, aside from debt?
    I am the juice of four limes.
    Trading Feedback

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter