It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
This is my failed attempt to play something different than funk, blues or jazz on something different than my Stripped 58 or telecaster.
It’s a lovely guitar for what it is supposed to do – to rip heads off.
Let’s check the specs, shall we?
· Body: Solid
· Body Material: Alder
· Number of Strings: 6 String
· Body Color: Black
· Pickups: EMG
· Pickup Switch: 3 way
· Fingerboard: Rosewood
· Neck Material: Maple
· Number of Frets: 24
· Dexterity: Right-Handed
· Guitar Scale: 25.5 inch
· Floyd Rose
· Condition: 8.5 out of 10
· Made in JAPAN
Who is it good for?
· Kirk Hammett (bad joke)
· Metalheads…. duh
· Hard rock guys who love heavy riffing
· Shredders who need fast neck with 24 frets
· Superstrat lovers
· EMG aficionados
· Guys in Metallica tribute band
Who is it not that good for?
· Blues players who want to nail that B.B.King sound
· Jazz players who watched Whiplash at least 10 times
· Guys in Megadeth tribute band
Priced to sell…999 GBP (yes, I can’t find my pound sign on the keyboard) including shipping. That’s as much as a LTD.
Guitar will be professionally shipped (unlike my guitar playing) (bad joke) (stop using brackets) with love and care from Sofia, Bulgaria.
Thanks for looking.