SHUGZ loomz

What's Hot
Probably old news around these parts but Shugz loomz has stopped trading! A real shame. His PIO caps were cool and Hugh was a cool guy when I bought a loom off him.

AFAIK he will still be offering support to current orders and products though will not make anymore. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• shugzshugz Frets: 768
    edited April 2014
    Hymnal;14533" said:
    Probably old news around these parts but Shugz loomz has stopped trading! A real shame. His PIO caps were cool and Hugh was a cool guy when I bought a loom off him.

AFAIK he will still be offering support to current orders and products though will not make anymore. 
    Many thanks :)

I thoroughly appreciate all the kind words, support and orders over the past couple of years. Alas, all good things must come to an end and I'm happy to call it a day and move on. Genuinely nothing sinister ongoing, I'm just wanting to quit whilst I'm ahead. I hope for more family time and to kick start playing live again if possible.

Couldn't have met a nicer customer base over the years if I tried and will miss making up the looms. I will happily support any kit made by me though over the years so panic not. The website and Facebook page will be live for a good while so contact there or my email:

shooyboy 'at' gmail 'dot' com

Kits can still be purchased until April 30th 2014 and at present on a 7-10 day leadtime.

Best wishes and thanks again,
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited April 2014
    Double post, apologies!

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10234
    edited April 2014 tFB Trader
    Sad to see you go mate ... means I shall have to get the soldering iron out for some of my customers who would otherwise have shopped with you. Best of luck with your new found relaxation time :)

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• One of the nicest men in the game as far as I'm concerned, I'm personally delighted that it's onwards and upwards for Hugh on a family/private level.

Take it easy Pal, all that's good. 
    =D>
    Thanks again for all the kind words and best wishes.

For the time being, Shugzloomz are now CLOSED.

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

• shugz;229984" said:
    Thanks again for all the kind words and best wishes.

For the time being, Shugzloomz are now CLOSED.

Cheers
    Hugh
    :(

Good luck on future ventures though. My loom in the prs is right quality :)
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Sad to hear this. Good luck, Shugz! I was dithering over a 50's loom, when this happened.. He who hesitates...
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.