Best selection of used semi-acoustics around London?

Guys,

Any particular preference when it comes to used semi-acoustics inventory around London?

I'm a bit tired of the trial and error with online ordering and planning to drive down to one of the big ones (Coda, GuitarVillage, Peach) in search for the best semi-acoustic I can buy. I'll be also part-exchanging my 336 in the process (I think).

Any of those (or other suggestions) are better than others for used ones?
Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11413
    Charlie Chandler has a couple listed on his website.  He's only half an hour or so from Guitar Village if you wanted to try both shops.
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8176
    Not tempted to put details of your 336 up on here?
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • Hattigol said:
    Not tempted to put details of your 336 up on here?
    Yeah good point .. let me take some pictures and put something up here
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5378
    Wunjo can be good. Depends on your luck really... but at least the people there are very good to deal with too...
  • If I had a 336 I think I'd keep it and get a laminated guitar (335, 339) to compare it with at my leisure and at my convenience ... maybe I'd decide to keep both or maybe I'd decide that I liked one so much more than the other that I'd be willing to let one go. But I think that pxing one for the other might be unwise.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself