SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1959 Les Paul Templates

What's Hot
IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
edited December 2018 in Parts £ tFB Trader
I've got a set of acrylic Les Paul Templates, un-used, still in the packing from G&W.

Specifically these: https://guitarsandwoods.com/templates/lp59-acrylic-templates.html

Just wanted to offer them up here in case anybody wanted them to safe on postage from Europe otherwise, i'll return them to G&W

£40 posted to your door. SOLD on Facebook.
http://www.ivisonguitars.com
(formerly miserneil)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlloAllo Frets: 137
    What the tone like 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rexterrexter Frets: 369
    tFB Trader
    Hey Neil, I've wondered about these templates and others sold on ebay. As an expert on these guitars, how do you rate them?
    I fancy maybe building myself one next year if I have time. Cheers  :)
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    edited December 2018 tFB Trader
    rexter said:
    Hey Neil, I've wondered about these templates and others sold on ebay. As an expert on these guitars, how do you rate them?
    I fancy maybe building myself one next year if I have time. Cheers 
    Hi mate, they are great quality but not quite accurate enough for my needs (bare in mind though that I am talking cork sniffer detail! ) - if I was doing a full vintage spec build I’d go for the Bartlett templates personally  
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • rexterrexter Frets: 369
    tFB Trader
    miserneil said:
    rexter said:
    I fancy maybe building myself one next year if I have time. Cheers 
    Hi mate, they are great quality but not quite accurate enough for my needs (bare in mind though that I am talking cork sniffer detail! ) - if I was doing a full vintage spec build I’d go for the Bartlett templates personally  
    Cheers man! Yeah I love the detail you go into on yours, nothing wrong with being a cork sniffer when it comes to guitars! Thanks for the tip though, mine would be for a purely personal project, fun rather than making for sale, but now you've mentioned the Bartlett ones (look very nice) you'll have no doubt triggered my OCD and I'll have to track a set down  :# =)
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3290
    tFB Trader
    Bartlett plans are not right not even his so called accurate 59 plans, the wiring channel is in the wrong place for one thing, i was just curious, his other plans are based more on a 54, his plans are more like updated cato plans

Ask me how i know, it really pissed me off he doesn't use them himself 
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom