SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT (or poss. FS) nearly new Fender FSR Vegas Gold Flake 72 Deluxe Tele

Wahey, found it! How about that musicradar going down, eh? Crazy.

Moving on, I have this:

For sale. It's an FSR (which means "Factory Special Run", not Fender Special Release or Fat Spotty Rat or whatever else people have come up with), MIM Fender classic series '72 deluxe in Vegas Gold Flake.

It's as new. I got it as an ex-demo. As far as I can tell it's barely been touched. Still has factory strings (which weren't even settled when I got it) and all plastics and stickers on, and of course literally no damage or wear to anything. Only downside is there's no gigbag. I had planned to hardcase it but I won't be taking it anywhere.

Reason for sale/trade? I already have a Tele-for-life and I really need to stop spending money on other teles I won't keep. Completely legit sale, you're free to come play it all day at my house if you want to check it out.

I'm looking for: A real nice roundneck resonator with a pickup in it. The Tele is worth around £700 retail, but I'd sell it for like £450ish so I'm looking for a similar used value. Unfortunately I have no cash to add, but would consider a less valuable trade plus cash if you do.

I'm based in Preston Lancs., can travel but not far, and will post.

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Tex MexicoTex Mexico Frets: 1196
    Update:

Would now consider trades for a really nice archtop acoutsic with pickup(s).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom