SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ibanez AZ2402K - Limited Edition - Koa top - SOLD

What's Hot
Limehouse_BluesLimehouse_Blues Frets: 1160
edited September 2020 in Guitars £

For sale is my Ibanez AZ2402K limited edition Koa top.

Alder body, koa top, roasted maple neck. Full spec here: http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/AZ2402K

This is a fantastic and extremely versatile guitar. I acquired it new from Thomann in May this year. The guitar is in mint condition and has only been played for a couple of hours. (It would have seen more use had it stayed on the shop floor at Thomann and will ship with the original Ibanez carton).

This is much more guitar than a blues noodler like me needs and should be in the hands of someone who can really exploit its full potential.

In my opinion this is the finest looking of the new AZ Prestige range. Fairly scarce in the UK and Europe. A new one of these limited edition koa topped models currently retails for £3199.

I'm asking £2600 £1800 including shipping. No trades. Any questions or for more photos, please PM.

1reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments