Stuart Ryan...superb

Love Stuart Ryan's tone and playing, clearly influenced by Eric Roche but that's no bad thing.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5153
    edited December 2018
    He’s a member on here....I first saw him demoing for World Guitars on YouTube....Awesome player.. if only I could remember his username @stuartryanmusic or something random  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You're very kind guys, I'm just glad to have people listening! I was lucky to get to know Eric well right at the start of my career, we had some lovely gigs together and he was so much fun to be around - a real character (and a razor sharp business brain too). 
  • I’ve been lucky enough to have attended a couple of workshops that Stuart delivered at a college in Edinburgh about a decade ago and he is not only an awesoeme player but an excellent teacher who puts you at ease right away. An all round nice guy with a great taste in music - he's a Blue Nile fan! 
  • This is my favourite vid of Stuart playing, that's the best dreadnought tone I've ever heard! Interesting that the part 2 vid doesn't sound as good though.