SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! - Yamaha 611VFM (Sunburst) /w Hiscox case (Now willing to arrange a courier!)

What's Hot
TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
edited June 2019 in Guitars £
Firstly, let me just say that I'm nowhere near sold on the idea of selling this guitar yet. It's just that, since getting an absolute dream guitar for my 30th, everything else is seeing so much less playtime, so I'm entertaining the idea of putting the funds into something non-guitar related if I find a sale, or maybe, just maybe, into a trade for something utterly bizarre!

Bought new earlier in the year when I decided to get back into electric. When I quit playing electric before, I sold all my guitars before I sold my 611HFM. When I looked to get back into a electric, I went straight for another 611... They're such good guitars for the money, but hey, I'm not a big strat man, and like I said, I kinda have a dream guitar of mine now >.< I'm just hoping, maybe, to find something to compliment the other guitars I have.

As for the guitar itself. It's in excellent condition, with no major bumps/dents on it. Completely unaltered apart from a set of official Schaller strap locks (for which I'll include the strap-end of the mechanism once I pry it off one of my straps). - Locks removed, £10 knocked off the price to compensate.

Much better pictures will follow once I've charged up my phone & there's a bit of sun in the sky, but I'm so curious as to what might be offered that I just had to get a thread up 1

What I'd be interested in trading for: Nothing, sales only.

Random info
I'm located just north of Birmingham (Walsall).
I can't travel.
I have a thread with some other miscellaneous offerings. Anything in that thread I'll accept half price for if it goes with the guitar (for either cash or trade value): http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/136732/fs-yamaha-ez-220-keyboard-sennheiser-momentum-2-0-over-ear-fiio-e12-mb-sony-dap-more

14/06 - SOLD

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
    Pictures as promised :+1: I didn't notice before I took a photo, but there is a tiny indentation on the top of the headstock. It looks worse in the picture than it does in person, as the light must've caught it just right. It hasn't broken the paint or anything like that.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    £370 collected if anyone is interested =) I just realised I took the price outta the title by mistake when I edited it to be longer. Less interested in guitar gear as of now & more interested in just a straight up cash sale, but y'never know what might tickle my fancy.

(Anyone have a nice Android tablet?)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Very nice I have a usa ovation solid body I'd be up for a trade? 
    Very nice I have a usa ovation solid body I'd be up for a trade? 
    Have any pictures/links? I can't see anything in your discussion history, but there's a chance I'm interested if seeing it blows my socks off  =)
    That's definitely a looker, damn... See I was leaning towards selling it for cash moreso than seeking a trade (especially one which'd have me putting money in), but you've definitely got my attention, haha.

I'll think about it & get back to you! Either way, if you get an offer from someone else in the meantime, please don't worry about me :+1:

Cheers!
  • No probs thanks for getting back to me :) 
    Sorry @Strangefan , but after a talk with the missus & a bit of sensible thinking, I'll have to politely turn you down. Your Ovation is gorgeous, but with us having to order a new washing machine on top of Xmas, this has turned into a sale, rather than a sale/trade thread.

Sorry for wasting your time, & best of luck with the sale.
  • You didn't waste my time buddy :) it's all good tbh I am playing the ovation more now its on the slate and probably going to come down from sale! 
    Cheers dude. Hey, if I've played a lil part in someone falling in love with their guitar again, then this thread has at least been a success ;)
    £360 collected from Walsall.

Cheers ;)
    Nudge for a great guitar.
    Up we go.
    £350 collected. Comes free with a drink, and a fussing-session with an 11 stone dog.
    Willing to sell without the case if that's preferable, and will adjust the price accordingly. Cheers!
    Nudge for the new week ahead =)
    Interested in a bass, if anyone as a decent Yamaha bass laying around & fancies trading it for a guitar, with a bit of cash in either direction, then drop me a PM.
  • richhrichh Frets: 449
    How about a Squier standard Jazz bass, sunburst with cash your way - a very good bass, punches well above its weight, but I now have a USA precision
    @richh That could work, depending on how much cash we're talking & if you can make it to Walsall or not =) Also, d'ya have any pics?

Cheers.
  • richhrichh Frets: 449
    @Tenebrous ;I'll PM you and send you pics.  I occasionally get up to Brum, so Wallsall may be possible, or maybe we could meet in Birmingham?  We can discuss cash balance also.