'Azza

What's Hot
I've not watched I'm a (D List) Celebrity since the first series but found myself watching this - and have to say I found it strangely entertaining.

'Arry came across as a thoroughly decent fella, which I wouldn't necessarily have expected. I thought a lifetime of hanging around footballers would have taken more of a toll on his personality. Delighted he won.

And the tasks that they had to do on the last day - feck me, they were absolutely abysmal. Buried in water with rats and cockroaches. Jaysus. No.
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Mark_RMark_R Frets: 79
    Not watched it for a long time, too many people that are famous for being famous trying to get one up on each other.  Been a lack of humour in my opinion in previous years.

It was a good watch and great to see a group of people bond together rather than fight with one another.

Hmmm wonder if we should relocate parliament to jungle for 3 weeks..........Jacob Ress Mog burried in a box with rats (dont let him out), Corben eating a bulls anus (well he talk BS), Boris Johnson suspended over a canyon (oh hes already done that)

• Has the jungle gone into administration yet now he's left?
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hattigol said:
    I've not watched I'm a (D List) Celebrity since the first series but found myself watching this - and have to say I found it strangely entertaining.

'Arry came across as a thoroughly decent fella, which I wouldn't necessarily have expected. I thought a lifetime of hanging around footballers would have taken more of a toll on his personality. Delighted he won.

And the tasks that they had to do on the last day - feck me, they were absolutely abysmal. Buried in water with rats and cockroaches. Jaysus. No.
    I'm a QPR supporter. I don't think any of us would call him a "decent fella". We have other phrases for him.   :p
  • I'm not suggesting Harry isn't a nice guy but I think in a programme like this it's difficult to keep up a pretense of being a nice bloke if there is tension and clashes in the camp. Eventually you are going to lose your sh1t and the true you will come flooding out.  This time round it seems that it was really harmonious so I don't think there was as much psychological pressure on the contestants which meant those who perhaps aren't so nice in real life can 'fake it' for the duration.

That's my theory anyway !