SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Fidelity Double Standard - £650 inc. UK post

JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 390
edited January 2019 in Guitars £
Fidelity Double Standard Prototype #11. PRICE DROP

Need some bass in my life...!

Purchased this on the forum from MikeS.  Before I purchased it from Mike, he
sent it off to Matt at Fidelity for some improvements to make it even nicer to play, the bill for this was £300 (invoice copy with guitar) A unique opportunity to own a Fidelity, which are normally around the 2k figure to buy. And this has been fettled and set up perfectly for you. Fretwork is really good on these guitars.

Happy to post via UPS as Mike sent it to me with double boxes and enough bubble wrap and air bags to wrap the moon. Purchase price £650 with Paypal gift payment which INCLUDES 'UPS' postage to you (UK only).  

Type: Double-cutaway chambered electric
Body: Swamp Ash with Padauk top
Neck: TRO Maple with Rosewood fretboard. Vintage "C" profile, bolted-in (brass inserts)
Scale Length: 25.5"
Nut / Width:Bone / 41.2mm
Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" radius
Frets: 22, Jumbo
Hardware: Gotoh GE103B Tune-o-matic bridge, Tonepros chrome-plated stop tailpiece, ,Gotoh SD91 "Magnum Lock" tuners
String Spacing Bridge:52mm
Electrics: Mojo Pickups PAF Humbucker (neck & bridge), 4-way rotary pickup selector (chicken head selector upgrade - chrome rotary knob included) ,(neck/parallel/series/bridge), master volume & tone with Orange Drop caps, ,Electrosocket / Switchcraft jack
Weight (kg / lb):3.56 / 7.85
Finish: Body: Single bound with satin nitrocellulose finish and brown binding (top), ,Tobacco Brown over White Blonde nitrocellulose back, medium ageing. Neck: Tru-Oil over Vintage Tint nitrocellulose
Included Extras: Spider Cases aluminium shaped hardcase.

3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments