SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD... Carr Sportsman 112 in Tweed, with WGS G12C speaker - £1200

What's Hot
DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
edited December 2018 in Amps £
It would have been ungentlemanly to offer this little gem while @JonHosker was selling his beautiful amp, so I've waited until now, and reluctantly, but sensibly (I suppose) now offer it for sale. 

I recently bought this lovely amp from @Dan - I can't justify keeping it though, because all it does is sit upstairs and operate at about a millionth of a watt. Slight exaggeration, but not much. I've got a couple of other amps that are a fraction of the cost, and they'll do - this one's wasted on me.

I paid £1200, so would like to recoup that - additionally, I've just had it serviced by Geoff at Volt Amps who also sorted a (recently) faulty standby switch at the same time.

It's got a roqsolid padded cover and is in excellent condition. I'm in Stafford - collections and trials are welcome, but I'm also prepared to travel, as I get about a fair bit. If I have to deliver, just bung me a few quid for fuel. I'm a face to face chap, although blessed with the face for telesales, and do cash (of course) and bank transfers. Any thoughts, just let me know! 

Call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 392
    edited December 2018
    Thanks DB1 ... that's a stella amp like my old one. It's moving on in the morning - the meet up and hand over is planned.
    Great price... happy new amp day for someone here!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    Thanks Jon - well done with the sale! If anyone wants a pre-Xmas Carr, let me know. :-)  It's on the 'Bay, but it's less expensive to TFB members, of course.... 
    Call me Dave.
  • DanDan Frets: 440
    edited December 2018
    Shame its not working out for you Dave.

This is a great amp and a steal at this price. @DB1 is an absolute gent to deal with. GLWTS

• Great amps these. I used to own that very amp you're selling so I can vouch for it. Only sold it due to needed the money at the time :(

GLWTS

Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    Thanks @hotpickups ! Yes, it's a great amp. Morning @Dan - no, it's all good and I'm glad I bought it. It's just a bit too good for me.  :o

I have a Blues Junior and an Ampeg Jet Ii which is enough for my sub-1 watt playing and that's about it really. I shan't be heartbroken if it doesn't sell, although funds for my latest guitar folly will be handy, of course! I had thought about selling the Blues Junior and Ampeg, but it's good to have a spare and the second hand values of them make it a bit pointless compared with the Carr. 
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited December 2018
    A little bump in case anyone's nearest and dearest wants a used Carr for Christmas.
    Call me Dave.
    Bump - I don't mind a guitar trade either. Something conventional like a 335, 330, 339, 275 - you know the thing. Preferably with holes in, but I would consider a USA Tele as well, etc...
    Call me Dave.
    On hold, pending the usual... 
    Call me Dave.
    Now sold to @Treewig1 who has been an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Congratulations on acquiring this lovely amp! 

Call me Dave.