SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S Squier Silver Series Jazz Bass SOLD

prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3983
edited January 2019 in Basses £
Got myself an Ibanez Roadstar P Bass and this to see whether I was a P person or a J person, P won the day so this needs to get out of the way. Made in Japan, 1993 or 1994, a previous owner has sanded the gloss off the neck. Don't know a great deal about the specs or anything. I'll get a few more photos when the sun comes out.

£200 collected from just outside Norton, North Yorkshire. Would meet half way 50 or miles or so in any of the directions that wouldn't cause me to end up in the sea.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    Yum, yum ... apart from the B/W/B scratchplate. ;) I have a beaten up P Bass from the same series. Extremely playable instruments. Easy to upgrade.

I am too far away from you for a deal to be economically viable but my musical collaborator is in Hull. Perhaps, I should forward a link to this Discussion to him?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3983
    Yum, yum ... apart from the B/W/B scratchplate. ;) I have a beaten up P Bass from the same series. Extremely playable instruments. Easy to upgrade.

I am too far away from you for a deal to be economically viable but my musical collaborator is in Hull. Perhaps, I should forward a link to this Discussion to him?
    Couldn't hurt.
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 556
    That's a great Bass  . . . . £200 is theft . . . If I hadn't just bought my Mustang Bass I'd snap that right up . . . BARGAIN Bass
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3983
    Sold!