SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB- Juan Solo Multi pedals

Anyone got any interesting juan solo multi pedals?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    edited December 2018
    Well we have 3 between me and Cleggy at the moment all of which potentially could be sold, with some provisos.

The Karma Gear. Built not long ago and barely used as I sold my amps early in the year. That one could go as I'm simply not using it (or any!) pedals at the moment and it's an easy enough one for me to rebuild when I've got an amp again.

The Gilmourzer Mk3. This is Cleggy's and he's willing to part with it. I'd rather he didn't as it took us over a year and a half to build the last one and I can see replacing it taking forever... Again (it'd be the 2nd time this has happened if it sold).

There's his metal pedal (in his pedals under distortion). Think there's a tight metal, a guvnor and a HM2 in there. Mad thing. Thrice METAL!

Prices: reasonable, lots, and somewhere in-between in order I'd say

Thinking about it there's a double in the Jumbomar, which is also mine. Again, not exactly using my pedals right now...

clickage for multiage
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom