SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Mr Black Eterna

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
Any kicking around? I want me some shimmer and the RV6 doesn't do it very nicely (though if you turn the tone all the way down, it does do something special, but it's not classic shimmer)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Mr Black discontinued these last week so prices may start climbing. I don't blame you wanting one though, it's the best reverb I've ever owned and I've owned them all..
  • Mr Black discontinued these last week so prices may start climbing. I don't blame you wanting one though, it's the best reverb I've ever owned and I've owned them all..

I hadn't realised that, may have to look for something else if the prices go north. Thanks for the info
  • I'm looking to move on my TC Electronic HOF mini which is capable of a decent shimmer sound through the toneprint function. Might that be of interest?
  • I'm looking to move on my TC Electronic HOF mini which is capable of a decent shimmer sound through the toneprint function. Might that be of interest?

Thanks for the offer bud, but I'm not a huge fan of TC stuff sound wise. I had the HoF2 and was very unimpressed.

If I cant find an Eterna, I might go get another Keeley Caverns v2

• I've got the Gold version I hardly use anymore, could be tempted to let it go. Got anything interesting to offer trade-wise?
  • ThomFripp said:
    I've got the Gold version I hardly use anymore, could be tempted to let it go. Got anything interesting to offer trade-wise?
    There's a mass for sale thread on here that's got loads of stuff I'm looking to move on, so let me know if anything takes your interest