SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Rift Amplification Vibro 35 with Flightcase

What's Hot
MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1555
edited January 2019 in Amps £
I wouldn't be selling this amp if it wasn't for a large tax bill that needs paying by the end of next month. However, here for sale is my Rift Vibro 35. It is a 2x10" 35w point-to-point wired valve amp based on the design of the Fender Vibroverb. Absolutely superb tones, loads of clean headroom, lovely onboard reverb and tremolo plus Chris' exquisite build. Recently serviced by Chris at Rift and given a clean bill of health. Comes with a custom fitted flightcase and two button footswitch. £1650 ppg. 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1819
    edited December 2018
    Bloody tax man. I've got mine to pay this week. Hopefully I've got enough to pay them 

GLWTS for a stonking amp 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 336
    That is beautiful 
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    That's stunning. 
  • I copied a link to this ad to my wife because she said she was struggling with Xmas gift ideas for me this year. I won't bring the tone of this forum down by quoting her response but it looks like I'm on my own if I want this. 

How old is it? Which voicing does it have? I know that the newer ones can now be built with either tweed/brown or black character. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    I copied a link to this ad to my wife because she said she was struggling with Xmas gift ideas for me this year. I won't bring the tone of this forum down by quoting her response but it looks like I'm on my own if I want this. 

How old is it? Which voicing does it have? I know that the newer ones can now be built with either tweed/brown or black character. 
    Is it that easy to get rid of the wife? Fucks sake. I would have used that years ago
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The optimist in me thinks it's a bluff and I'll have a new amp from Santa. Realistically if I were to get the 4 casters to fit on the flighcase I'd be doing well. 
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30863
    Holy shit.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3134
    tFB Trader
    This is a 2017 model. Both channels are blackface
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

• Thanks Chris! This amp was built in September 2017 and has a blackface voicing, reverb and tremolo. It's also the one on Rift's website page for the Vibro 35 model:

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Brownface look, blackface sound....perfect
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Definitely no trades then
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1555
    edited December 2018
    horsehead said:
    Definitely no trades then
    No, sorry. I'm just after a sale
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893