Clutch tour 2018

What's Hot
Was lucky enough to catch Clutch in Bristol on their current UK tour - well worth a watch if you are into no frills, straight ahead rock that doesn't take itself too seriously. They played a lot of stuff from their latest album which is great. I can't believe they don't get more exposure!

As for the guitar, Tim was switching between a CS TV yellow SG and a Bullion Gold Firebird. They were running through an Orange Rockerverb and a Marshall (couldn't make out what model it was, JCM800 maybe? Looked like it had too many knobs though). It sounded stellar anyway!

Go see them if they are coming by!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Firebirds? Energy weapons?

;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Firebirds? Energy weapons?

;)
    I did think that when they played it! Appropriate guitar
  • I saw them at the Brixton Academy on the 21st, they were great, and the guitar sounds were very tasty.

Absolutely hated both support bands, though!
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• andypandyp Frets: 332
    I saw them in Glasgow and loved it. One of my favourite bands for sure, but nobody else I know likes them at all... no matter how much I go on about them.

Bumped into a random fellow fan in a pub in Edinburgh (we both had Clutch T shirts on) last week and he's in the same boat. Ended up speaking to him for a bit about the gig etc. Brilliant band and it was a cracking gig.