Solskjaer OUT!!!! (& Man U still rubbish!)

What's Hot

Comments

• underdog said:
    I think Ole is the closest thing to a Fergie type identity that's available, I'm personally delighted.

Watch the dead wood disappear now he's got the reins on a proper basis. 

Tin Hats time Lads, United are coming back.....

But is that a good thing? I'm not saying it isn't by the way, just asking. I mean should they be looking for someone to rebuild the Fergie image, or for someone to build a new image.
    I honestly think it's the only thing.

Give me a mix of Busby, Docherty & Fergie any and every day of the week. Every one of them built a team in their own image, and left a legacy for the next geezer that lifelong Reds like me thinks amounts to something. You as a Liverpool Lad know exactly what I'm talking about...you've had the same at your place. 

I see the same in Ole...in his attempt to forge ahead with his own thing he won't forget what's been. 

And what's been, has been bloody smashing. 

City and Your Boys should enjoy what's left of this season between you, next season will be different, and we'll all see better football as a result. The old firms in Europe won't fancy any of us one bit in the next few years. 

Personally I can't bloody wait...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28329
    underdog said:
    I think Ole is the closest thing to a Fergie type identity that's available, I'm personally delighted.

But is that a good thing? I'm not saying it isn't by the way, just asking. I mean should they be looking for someone to rebuild the Fergie image, or for someone to build a new image.

Give me a mix of Busby, Docherty & Fergie any and every day of the week. Every one of them built a team in their own image, and left a legacy for the next geezer that lifelong Reds like me thinks amounts to something. You as a Liverpool Lad know exactly what I'm talking about...you've had the same at your place. 

I see the same in Ole...in his attempt to forge ahead with his own thing he won't forget what's been. 

City and Your Boys should enjoy what's left of this season between you, next season will be different, and we'll all see better football as a result. The old firms in Europe won't fancy any of us one bit in the next few years. 

Glad to see that you are excited! Personally I'm tempered with caution, it can all go pear-shaped at any time so I'm just living in the moment rather than looking ahead.
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5850
    So this is the "Norway Plus" Deal. Doubleplusgood!

:)

No worries, he'll be OK as long as Fergie keeps going to the matches.

*Runs Away*

;)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    So this is the "Norway Plus" Deal. Doubleplusgood!

:)

No worries, he'll be OK as long as Fergie keeps going to the matches.

*Runs Away*

;)
    I'd have no problem with Ole appreciating Fergie's input. Moyes big mistake was clearing out everyone who had brought the club success.
  • axisus said:
    underdog said:

Glad to see that you are excited! Personally I'm tempered with caution, it can all go pear-shaped at any time so I'm just living in the moment rather than looking ahead.
    I think pear shaped is the default setting for all Football supporters.

Win, lose or draw... as long as I've got something to shout about, I'm as happy as the proverbial in shit. 

We've got something to shout about again. 
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
    edited April 2019
    Blow the damn whistle!

EDIT: Gravy <3
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader
    Schnozz said:
    Blow the damn whistle!

EDIT: Gravy <3
    Why dont you stop being a dick?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • So that's what Barcelona look like on an off day?

I knew if I hung around long enough I'd see it. 

I wonder if they gave Vidal a piss test afterwards? 

Roll on the Nou Camp - stranger things have happened. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4697

It was frustrating last night.  A soft own goal then we grew into the game to the point Barcelona were on the back foot and couldn't play their normal game, but then such bad passing and decision making in the final third.

Whilst they may be a different prospect at the Nou Camp, they don't look as good as PSG and are definitely beatable.
    I'm not sure we will do it but also doubt that if Barca win they will go all the way.  
    tFB Trader
    We haven't got the quality of players up front. Young was awful, Rashford isn't cutting it. And won't in my opinion. Martial looked threatening, but why wasn't he on from the start?

Lukaku is on/off and Pogba isn't reliable either, and when he's bad he's a liability.

Our best players are defensive now! McTominay, Smalling, Shaw and Lindelof were all great. Dalot and Fred were ok defending.

Our talented match winners all seem to have off days at the same time.
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Young attempted 9 crosses last night... completion 0%

useless
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    I'm not sure any team left in the competition would fear either team based on that match.
  • underdog said:
    I'm not sure any team left in the competition would fear either team based on that match.
    I don't think we've seen the best from any of them to be honest.
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    underdog said:
    I don't think we've seen the best from any of them to be honest.

Yeah but I really want to see Ajax to win it so let me dream :D that's only because I think Liverpool have more important things to focus on.
  • C'mon Reds......

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
    edited April 2019
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Hate to say it but I can't see it going well tonight. Messi, continho and suarez vs smalling, young and Jones.
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 336
    Damage limitation time....
    edited April 2019 tFB Trader