Recommended headphone amp with metronome

richhrichh Frets: 449
I have a Korg Pandora PX3 which is great in many ways, but I'd like to get a similar unit that has a more inspiring basic clean sound.  I'd like something that I can plug my archtop guitar into, get a nice warm clean sound with a bit of reverb, and also have a decent metronome click to practise to.

My PX3 is fine in most ways, but I'm finding the clean guitar sound less than inspiring.  I've tried different headphones, and maybe I can try to EQ this a bit.  I prefer playing through an amp, but am having to use headphones quite a bit of the time.  The most inspiring headphone sound I had was from my Kemper KPA amp, which I no longer have.  I can't justify anything as expensive as a Kemper for a bit of headphone practice, and would prefer something small and portable anyway.  So can anybody suggest anything that would be more affordable but still with a decent sound?  I know most things will have loads of sounds and effects built in, which is fine, but I'm really after a nice clean sound.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom