SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB a Rickenbacker 330

What's Hot
IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6887
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
I’m restarting my hunt for a nice 330. It’s been on my mind for a few years. Got a 360 but it wasn’t Weller enough! So i got rid of it.

Fireglo or Jetglo and decent condition and I’ll be interested. Pricing - I think a grand is about right?

Cheers
Previously known as stevebrum
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pauladspaulads Frets: 494
    I may be selling this...wrong colour for you, though, perhaps?

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6887
    Hi @paulads thanks for the offer but you guessed right - it’s not the right colour. 

Thanks and good good luck if you decide to sell. I’ve not seen many in that colour...
  • pauladspaulads Frets: 494
    I thought so...good luck with your search  :)
  • paulads said:
    I thought so...good luck with your search  :)
    How much mate ? Maybe PM me...
  • Ive got a Midnight Blue 330 I am selling .
    Ive got a Midnight Blue 330 I am selling .
    Great. But not for me. Good luck!
    Shout to the Top.
  • Iamnobody said:
    Shout to the Top.
    In that case surely an Ibanez George Benson would be better....lol

• JamesSGBrownJamesSGBrown Frets: 233
    edited December 2018
    Pop into The Little Guitar Shop in the Jewellery Quarter- we've got loadsa Rics! The only 330 we have is in Ruby Red atm but you're welcome to come check out the herd! 
    Iamnobody said:
    Shout to the Top.
    In that case surely an Ibanez George Benson would be better....lol
    That’s gone over my head! Is that what he used with TSC? I’ve seen footage of him with various inc a Ric 360.

Pop into The Little Guitar Shop in the Jewellery Quarter- we've got loadsa Rics! The only 330 we have is in Ruby Red atm but you're welcome to come check out the herd! 

Cheers fella - Martin fettled a late 70’s SG for me a few years ago and it played great after. Haven’t been in since but that’s not a reflection on the shop - I often keep an eye on the website but my guitar buying has been limited recently.
  • I'll grab some pics in the morning but I have a nineties Jetglo 330 that I'd consider selling. I love it because it's got the Weller/Picciotto look from all those old posters I used to have, but it's only sitting in a hardcase at the moment and my 360 gets more play. Not mint but nothing more than usual wear on a thirty year old guitar. I have a 620MG going as well if anyone else is looking! 
  • Tell a lie- we've a fireglo one and British reaching green one in. 
    I'll grab some pics in the morning but I have a nineties Jetglo 330 that I'd consider selling. I love it because it's got the Weller/Picciotto look from all those old posters I used to have, but it's only sitting in a hardcase at the moment and my 360 gets more play. Not mint but nothing more than usual wear on a thirty year old guitar. I have a 620MG going as well if anyone else is looking! 
    Cool cheers will look forward to that - I don’t mind a bit wear but low frets or fingerboard wear would probably put me off so please bear that in mind before doing pics.

Tell a lie- we've a fireglo one and British reaching green one in. 
    Cheers but I’m looking at used (prices) thanks.
  • Iamnobody said:
    I'll grab some pics in the morning but I have a nineties Jetglo 330 that I'd consider selling. I love it because it's got the Weller/Picciotto look from all those old posters I used to have, but it's only sitting in a hardcase at the moment and my 360 gets more play. Not mint but nothing more than usual wear on a thirty year old guitar. I have a 620MG going as well if anyone else is looking! 
    Cool cheers will look forward to that - I don’t mind a bit wear but low frets or fingerboard wear would probably put me off so please bear that in mind before doing pics.

Tell a lie- we've a fireglo one and British reaching green one in. 
    Cheers but I’m looking at used (prices) thanks.
    Frets are fine but there's some wear to the lacquer between the first few frets - nothing that affects playability but if it's a hard no then no problem.
    I’ve seen some examples of lacquer wear that wouldn’t bother me and some that would put me off a bit! If you get chance to snap it for me that would be great. Cheers
  • @Iamnobody apologies for late post. Been out and about all day!

http://imgur.com/a/G8s8jO4

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited February 2019
    Just thought I’d bump this to see if there’s anything else around a couple of months on from my original post.
  •  Cheapisb Black one on ebay
     Cheapisb Black one on ebay
    Cheers there’s a couple - one London and one Manchester so a bit tricky for me to collect.

One is more beaten up than I’d like,  the other the photos are so blurred it’s tricky to establish condition. I’d take @borntohang ‘s black one offered above over both of them, but that’s got a bit more battle scaring than I was really after.