Foxgear Pedals

Anyone had any experience of these?

There's lots out there about the Echosex, but very little else.
Quite interested in the Foxgear Manic Fuzz (especially as it is £59 in the Andertons sale)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• There is an Andertons video of all of them, although they are surprisingly dismissive of products they are selling. The Baby Echosex gets a brief feature on one of the TPS episodes and they liked it a great deal. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5132
    edited December 2018
    There is an Andertons video of all of them, although they are surprisingly dismissive of products they are selling. The Baby Echosex gets a brief feature on one of the TPS episodes and they liked it a great deal. 
    To the point that Mick claimed he was going to buy it. High praise indeed.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• There is an Andertons video of all of them, although they are surprisingly dismissive of products they are selling. The Baby Echosex gets a brief feature on one of the TPS episodes and they liked it a great deal. 
    I have watched the Andertons video, but it doesn't feature the whole range. No compressor, tremolo, fuzz or boost.

The fuzz is what I am primarily interested in and I wonder how it would compare to a germanium FF style or the Dunlop FF mini series.

The Echosex sounds great from the demos I've heard and there is no shortage of info about on that one