SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

My Gibson Hummingbird for your Gibson 335 withdrawn

What's Hot
geminitigergeminitiger Frets: 13
edited December 2018 in Acoustics £
anyone out there who might be interested in a swop.my Bird is approx 3 years old bought new by myself from Music Junkie Leicester.
I would prefer a vintage sunburst but will consider other tones of course.
thanks for checking out this ad
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Looks lovely, when I sold my j45 I struggled to load pics but an admin helped.will attempt today if you wish.i have no trouble putting on Flickr and FB either. My FB is https://www.facebook.com/andrew.chris.940436
  • What is the history of your guitar please.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Either would be fine Chris or you could email them to me. I’ve PMd you with my email address
  • Thanks Alan I’ve replied with my email also.will email you some photos later today,many thanks
  • It was originally bought on here by my friend who is a member, I’m guessing about a year ago but you could do search if you want more detail.

The band he plays in do mainly pubs and because the space is often limited, he was wary of playing live with it. It wasn’t getting used so I bought it off him as a retirement present to myself.

I had it set up and a new bridge & nut installed by Manchester Guitar Tech and it’s never been out the house ever since.

I joined an acoustic band 3 weeks ago hence my interest.
  • I’ve messaged Alan as I’m having to withdraw sale as requested by my daughter lol.sorry to Alan 
  • No problem Chris, keep strummin’ and all the best for the new year.