SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD: 2 x Randall RM4 Chassis, 3 MTS modules

What's Hot
hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
edited November 2019 in Amps £
Now I've gone Helix, I don't use these so its a good time to move them on to someone who'll enjoy them. The MTS concept is excellent, offering valve pre-amp designs to provide authentic tones of favourite amps.

All modules are in perfect working order and will receive a proper clean prior to shipping. All come with boxes, though a couple are from a different module to the ones listed.

The two chassis are quite heavy, so would want to talk about shipping options or even meeting up, depending on location - I'm based in Surrey and am happy to drive for a little petrol cash.
  • RM4 Chassis - £360 PPG + shipping
  • RM4 Chassis - £360 PPG + shipping
  • Top Boost module - £110 PPG inc shipping
  • Top Boost module - £110 PPG inc shipping
  • JTM45 module - £110 PPG inc shipping
  • Tweed module - £100 PPG inc shipping
  • Mr Scary module - £170 PPG inc shipping
  • Brown module - £100 PPG inc shipping
  • Plexi module - £110 PPG inc shipping
  • Recto module - £100 PPG inc shipping

Happy to consider deals on Chassis + Modules too.

RM4 chassis (2 available)
The chassis have parallel and series effects loops with two 12AX7 tubes to buffer the loop. The MTS RM4 is also MIDI-enabled to allow easy selection of the different modules and loop.

Top Boost MTS module - Based on the preamp circuit of a Vox AC30TB (2 available)

JTM45 MTS module

Tweed MTS module - based on the 59 Fender Bassman

Mr Scary Module - based on the tone from Dokken's Back for the Attack album (and it nails it) - SOLD

Plexi MTS module - SOLD

Recto MTS module - based on the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier (ignore the box) - SOLD

Brown MTS module - designed to capture the Van Halen 1 tone, which it excels at. - SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments