SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Stoneham custom amp

Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 193
edited January 2019 in Amps £
Well Im not 100% sure on this as I do love this amp But Christmas funds, use my orange dual terror etc

Any way stoneham custom amp 2 Channel 50w with 10 watt switch 
channel 1 has a switch to change from plexi to jcm800 style. Great classic sounding roar from this channel that can do some really nice on the edge clean with the gain slightly down 

Channel 2 I believe is based on the Friedman brown eye and to me sounds like the best hot rod JCM800 I have ever heard, it really cuts in the mix of a band. 

I had an extra thing put on which is a resonance switch on the back which lets you open the bottom end up and get a massive roar going and loads of push. 

the secret weapon on this Amp is the boost function on the back, both channels (external footswitched too) have a gain and volume for boosting, this is like putting a tubescreamer on the mix of the channel to get that extra push for solos, its the best boost circuit I have ever had on an amp 

anyway £700 with padded cover plus postage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments