SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Epiphone ES339 Dot VS 2014 - Sold elsewhere

FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
Looking for a small body acoustic in trade for this, plus up to £300 in cash to go your way on top of the trade.

Comes with had case and leather strap, all tip top condition, lovely guitar. 

Any interest let me know whatcha got. 

http://imgur.com/gallery/G3s91ZP
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    Now for sale only.

Looking for £320 collected from Horndean, Hampshire. Courier can be arranged by you!

Home use only. Comes with hard case which is in excellent condition and a deluxe Epiphone leather strap. Nice vintage sunburst finish, Grover Deluxe tombstone tuners, coil tapped humbuckers which do everything from the jazzy hollow stuff to full on rock.

Two tone controls and two volume controls, coil tap on the tone and three way pickup selector switch. It really is a very nice, very versatile and super comfortable guitar to play.

The guitar is in excellent condition. There is no Epiphone logo on the scratch plate, I don't actually remember there ever being one, but as they always fall off anyway it might have had one at some point!

Product Specs

Brand: Epiphone

Model: ES 339 Dot

Finish: Vintage Sunburst

Categories: Semi Hollow

Year: 2014

Made In: China

Body Shape: Double Cutaway

Number of Strings: 6 String

Body Type: Semi-hollow Body

Bump and price drop to £300. Nice guitar with case but has to go as some incoming bits on the way soon! 
    Reduced to £275 delivered.

Need to shift, it's on eBay but lots of zero rated buyers bidding for some reason and I can see a huge arse ache occurring if it's sold there.

Much rather a forum member took it off my hands, let me know if you're interested.

Also if you have a cheap bass to part ex would be very interested, especially a short scale.
    eBay buyer is messing around so this is back up for sale. 

I'm sorted for swaps now, although would consider a Strymon Blue Sky or a Brigadier as part ex.
    Bump! 

Someone buy this before I have to tuck it in the loft!

Nice guitar, needs playing!