SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold! FS Attenuator - Palmer Powerpad PD106 Mk2

paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3053
edited January 2019 in Amps £
Palmer Powerpad PD106 MK2 8 Ohm
The nerds on TPS waxed lyrical about his recently.....

Received this from a fellow forumite yesterday, unfortunatley I'm acomplete retard as my combo is 16 Ohm and the Powerpad is 8 Ohm, so its for sale.....£135 mailed UK PPG

Just o clarify this is the 8 Ohm model!....

http://i.imgur.com/0TWaF0W.jpg

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 30869
    paulnb57 said:
    Palmer Powerpad PD106 MK2 8 Ohm
    The nerds on TPS waxed lyrical about his recently.....

Received this from a fellow forumite yesterday, unfortunatley I'm acomplete retard as my combo is 16 Ohm and the Powerpad is 8 Ohm, so its for sale.....£135 mailed UK PPG

Just o clarify this is the 8 Ohm model!....

http://i.imgur.com/0TWaF0W.jpg

@ICBM- I assume that this won't work with an 85wTwin?

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3053
    @Gassage Palmer say its good up to 120W with 1 input and 2 outs that must have a combined output of 8ohms.....dunno if that helps?...
    @ICBM will know...he' a grown-up!   :)
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72237
    It will work, although it's not ideal - the Twin wants 4 ohms really. But if you're not cranking the amp into distortion it will make much less difference than if you are... I don't know if overdriving a Twin is your thing, it's a bit more Steve Jones or William Reid :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• GassageGassage Frets: 30869
    ICBM said:
    It will work, although it's not ideal - the Twin wants 4 ohms really. But if you're not cranking the amp into distortion it will make much less difference than if you are... I don't know if overdriving a Twin is your thing, it's a bit more Steve Jones or William Reid :).
    We both know a Twin is uncrankable.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3815
    @Gassage This is your old one!
    Bump!

Now sold....

• wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 453
    what was this unit like BTW? any good?

No idea! I bought the wrong Ohm model for my amp, TPS in YouTube link above liked it