What finish over Satin Urethane?

I have a Squier Bullet neck which is whiter than my legs, so am thinking of putting a vintage finish over it. What would be the best product to use to refinish a satin urethane neck?
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12354
    I have a Squier Bullet neck which is whiter than my legs, so am thinking of putting a vintage finish over it. What would be the best product to use to refinish a satin urethane neck?
    On my squier standard I used Osmo Poly tints, a whole can is expensive but you can get tester sachets on amazon for a couple of quid, each sachet does a coat.  I used 0000 wire first then applied with a cloth and used the wire again in case of any areas with more finish, 3 coats I think.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckee said:
    On my squier standard I used Osmo Poly tints, a whole can is expensive but you can get tester sachets on amazon for a couple of quid, each sachet does a coat.  I used 0000 wire first then applied with a cloth and used the wire again in case of any areas with more finish, 3 coats I think.
    Cheers Munckee I'll take a look.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom