Only up for sale to facilitate another purchase so will be removed if the other guitar sells first...
This super cool flying vee is from a small (but growing) UK builder - Stormshadow Guitars - reasonably well known on this forum!.
The guitar is amazing to play with one of the best necks I've ever played (and I've own a fair few high end guitars from Vigier, PRS, Tom Anderson, Patrick Eggle etc). Tonally it's superb with great note definition, sustain and responsiveness. Of course, the EMG pickups are voiced for higher gain settings, but roll back the volume a tad and the guitar can be fairly flexible!
So, what we have here is a high end flying vee, aptly name EN-V, handbuilt here in the UK with an impressive spec list:
· Body - 2PC White Korina
· Neck - White Korina
· Nut Width - 1-5/8" Tusq
· Fretboard - Ebony
· Fretwire - Jim Dunlop 6100
· Back Profile - Thin D
· Headstock - STO Regular
· Heel - 4 Bolt
· Hardware Colour - Black
· Bridge - Tone Pro's Tune O Matic & Stoptail
· Pickups - EMG 81 / EMG 60
· Date Of Completion - 23/06/2012
· 2 PC White Korina Body +£100.00
· White Korina Neck +£100.00
· Pearl Dots £25.00
· Ebony Board +£45.00
· Schaller Locking Tuners +£40.00 If you go to the Stormshadow Guitars' website and to the guitar archive section, you'll find this guitar: https://www.stormshadowguitarworks.com/view-product/Stormshadow-Guitarworks-SS0013
You'll also see from the website, that the EN-V model starts from about £1700, making this a great buy for someone!
The condition is superb, with only minor superficial marks and no significant damage. The guitar plays brilliantly and is nicely set up. It comes with a Gator hardcase (which has a few scuffs consistent with use), original hang tag and allan keys etc.
PRICE: £795 now £599