SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2M (MIJ)

Hi All,

For sale today is my snow white Jackson Dinky DK2M. I got it new from Mansons in Exeter around December 2007 and have loved it ever since. Lack of cash/the want for different gear prompts this sale!

Specs are:
    •    Alder body
    •    Rock maple neck/fretboard
    •    Compound radius (12-16'')
    •    Seymour Duncan TB4 in the bridge (basically a floyd spaced JB)
    •    Seymour Duncan Jazz in the neck
    •    Jackson branded licenced Floyd Rose
    •    Vol & Tone

It has been gigged and has a couple of marks to show for it. There are a couple of dents by the tone control and part of the binding has popped off from around the headstock. (narrow doorframe). Other than that there is very little fret wear, no buckle rash and the colour is still a very pronounced white and hasn't faded to yellow at all.

Its set up with D'Addario .9 - .46 and includes the black Dimarzio clip-lock strap pictured. I'll also chuck in a Guvnor gigbag. No rips or tears in this on, I'd say its along the same lines of a bag that comes with the Fender standard series.

Looking for £340. Wouldn't be able to post due to having nothing to ship it in other than the gig bag. I'm based in mid Somerset so can travel to Bristol/Exeter/anywhere inbetween very easily to meet up.

Thanks for looking!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments