For Sale/Trade: Vigier Excalibur - Shawn Lane Signature

What's Hot
deloreandelorean Frets: 152
edited March 4 in Guitars £

I've not had this long, and at first I was completely in love with it.   Then I realised that I am probably never going to have the chops to do it justice - it makes me want to play much faster than I am capable of (which inevitably ends in disaster!).

Trade-wise, I'm ideally looking for another (regular) Vigier Excalibur, a Suhr Modern, or Tom Anderson.

Pics at the Imgur link below - it's in great condition, no major dings or damage to speak of.  It sounds incredible and plays like an oily, buttered seal.   For those who don't know, it's an infinite radius fretboard so action can be set as low as 1mm at the 12th fret.  

Couple of things to add - I have had a treble bleed cap added (I can have this removed if not wanted)  I also had the bridge pickup swapped for a  Bareknuckle Holy Diver.  I kept the original Dimarzio Air Classic though so I can have this put back if the Bareknuckle isn't wanted.

Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/xwBdeAX
Hard Case included

It's had a fret dress from Ray Cooper and will be fully setup to your specifications prior to any trade or sale.

£1500
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments